The Edmund Rice Foundation now has an office in Nairobi.
NAIROBI MISSION DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
The significance of the process of Result Based Planning is that it should be able to feed into any concept notes and proposals that Programs/Ministries need to develop. By the end of June this year, the results of this process should feed into the process of ERFA 2020 funding applications.
To finalize particular stages in the planning exercise, Analysis of Phase One of Peer-Review was based on Context Analysis and Situational Analysis. This took the form of a two-day workshop held last month on April 10th--11th at the ERFK office. Program leaders and other representatives participated.
This workshop covered the following areas:
- Defining the subject to cover the organizational broader goal,
- Undertaking organizational analysis of strengths and weakness, policies, procedures and capacity,
- Analysing environmental factors,
- Outlining the actors,
- Undertaking stakeholder analysis (groups, individuals, and institutions – looking at their interest, influence, importance and capacity).
The second Peer-Review workshop will be held this week on May 8th- -10th at the ERFK Offices. This will look into the areas of:
- Problem Identification and Analysis,
- Objectives Formulation,
- Analysis of Alternatives & Strategy.
Programs/Ministry leaders who participated in the last year’s RBP in October and First Peer-Review Phase last month are kindly requested to attend the upcoming one.
The workshop is to help Programs/Ministries and offer other technical support for the planning process and proposal development.